The Gresh Group
COVID-19 Listing Protocol
For the safety of our sellers and agents, we have developed the next generation listing presentation.
The Gresh Group, and one of our Top Producers, will conduct a Virtual Listing Appointment discussing pricing strategy, preparing the home, target marketing plan and how we predict how many contracts the listing will receive prior to launch
Note: Pre Listing Presentation is so powerful and informative for sellers, we will continue this even after the Coronavirus is just a bad memory. The interview takes 20-30 minutes and sellers can be in different locations. This also allows us to open up our presentation hours to include evening hours.
- Inspect the property for condition and updates.
- Create a “to do” list that will maximize value and minimize days on the market.
- Prepare and send an email of Final Pricing Strategy and Marketing Plan for the home.
- Set a roll out schedule including:
- Launch date
- Coming soon marketing
- Final pricing
- Deliver showing protocol to all agents
- Do a predictive analysis to target buyers and monitor online reactions of the buyers and Realtors prior to launch.
- Eliminate Open Houses.
- Require all parties to wear gloves, Mask and no shoes
- Sellers will leave all lights on and interior doors open.
- Limit showings to 3 visitors at a time. No Children
- Conduct all conferences, contracts and inspection releases will be reviewed by phone or online via Zoom.
- Send all documents for signature via Docusign
Visit our Safety Protocol
Ensuring the safety of our clients and employees is our greatest priority during this time. To combat the spread of COVID-19, our team will be strictly adhering the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization and local officials.